Administrators have the option to customize a Home Screen for the Mobile Apps. Navigate from the Platform Configuration > Home Screens > Mobile. Make sure to click the "Mobile" tab at the top of the screen.
Upload Home Screen
After administrators click the Mobile tab, they will see a screen similar to this:
A list of previously uploaded Home Screens will be listed. To add a customize Mobile Home Screen, administrators will click the "Upload Home Screen" option at the top of the list.
*For more information on developing BTC files, refer to the Bigtincan Hub JS Bridge Public API Guide.
Managing Home Screens
Once the desired Home Screen has been uploaded, it will appear in the list below. Once located, administrators will see:
1. The title of the Home Screen
2. The type of file that was uploaded (JS Bridge 2.0 or 3.0)
3. Assign a Configuration Bundle: By clicking "Assign" under the Configuration Bundle Column, a new window will appear with configuration bundles. You can also click on one of the existing assigned links to change/edit which configuration bundles are assigned.
- Administrators will select the Configuration Bundles they wish to assign and click the "Save" button. All users within the assigned Configuration Bundles will see the designated Home Screen under their company tab.
4. Download Source: Click the Cloud icon to download the file.
5. Delete: Click the red "Delete" button to delete the Home Screen.