Podcast presentations are created with a default podcast background. Content authors and Administrators are able to use the Merge Content feature to apply slide images to podcast presentations.
In order to apply a slide image to a podcast presentation:
- Find the podcast presentation and click Edit.
- Click Merge Content from the Things You can do menu.
- Click the Search for presentation button to select the presentation from which you will be merging the image, if needed, you can upload a new presentation with the desired image.
- Click the slide with the image you want on the left side, and on the right side, click the podcast slide.
- From the Replace menu in the middle of the screen, click Image.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the bottom right of the screen to save the changes.
- A pop up box appears to advise of change. Click OK to confirm the changes or Cancel to cancel any changes.
How to create a Podcast from my presentation
How to Merge Content Training Video