Brainshark offers a free Training portal that provides various videos and documentation about how to use Brainshark. This would require the user to establish separate user credentials from the version in their main company portal; and would require separate login. One available Curriculum is the Content Author Certification. This curriculum will provide an overview of content authoring functionality and it's navigation.
To enroll in the Content Author Certification:
- Navigate to www.brainshark.com/training
- Click on the Login button in the top right corner.
- If you have not logged in to this site before, select Create account.
- Once you create an account, you will receive an e-mail with credentials to log in.
- Upon logging into your Training account you will automatically be forwarded to the Content tab.
- Select the Learning tab from the top of your account.
- Watch the Welcome Video in your Learning Locker.
- Then select Course Catalog. This can also be accessed from the drop-down menu from the Learning tab button.
- Search for or Select the Content Author Certification.
- Select Enroll toward the top right.
- For an expedited option there is also the New Author Quick Start curriculum.
- You may take some or all of these courses in any desired order.
- This process can be used to register for any of the other certification training found on our Help and Training site.
- We recommend to use the Training site in an alternative web-browser than your main company Brainshark site to avoid misdirects or log outs. Only one Brainshark site may be logged into one browser at the same time.