Company Administrators have several ways of monitoring site usage. These are available scheduled or on-demand reports from your site, or an administration summary. If you would like to view these statistics at any other time, or acquire more in-depth reporting, follow the instructions below.
To view your Storage Usage Summary:
- Navigate to Administration via the user icon in the top right in Brainshark.
- Click Content, then Storage summary from the menu on the left.
To run an Activity Summary report:
- Click on the Reporting tab.
- Select the Administration section from the left-hand panel.
- Select Activity Summary.
- Configure your report (date range, output format, etc.), then click Run report.