All of the presentations you have created will appear under the My Content Tab.
If you are an author or administrator, you may also get a list of the presentations created by running a Presentation Creation Report. To do so, do the following:
- Navigate to the Reporting Tab
- Under Standard Reports on the left, select Content
- Select the Presentation Creation report
- From the Report Basics tab, you may select which Presentation to view by specifying Presentation ID or clicking Find under the Report Contents section and set your parameters for Date Range
- Set the desired Format under Output and then click Run report in the top right.
Note: When running the Presentation Creation report:
- As an author (and not an administrator) you will only see the presentations you have created in the Presentation Creation report
- If you check the box to include deleted presentations, all presentations that have been created in the time frame specified and have since been deleted will also be displayed.
- If you run the report in .CSV format, it will display all columns in an Excel spreadsheet for you to easily filter and reorganize