Many Brainshark accounts can create SCORM content from their Brainshark presentations. Basic and enhanced SCORM in 1.2 and 2004 formats are available.
To see if your account is enabled for SCORM, edit a presentation. If Download SCORM is available in the Things you can do menu when you are in presentation Edit mode, your site is enabled for SCORM. If it is not visible, please contact your Company Administrator for assistance.
To download SCORM:
- Login to your Brainshark Account
- Go to My Content and edit your presentation
- From the Presentation Properties tab, make sure that the Require viewers to complete presentation checkbox is enabled, then select the Edit option next to it
- Ensure that completion criteria is applied to this presentation, then select Apply
- Select Download SCORM from the Things you can do menu
- Save the .zip file in your preferred SCORM format
- Forward this .zip file to your LMS administrator to upload into your LMS system.