Content Authors and Company Administrators are able to replace existing slides within a Brainshark Presentation using the Replace PowerPoint Slides Feature.
To replace your PowerPoint slides:
- Edit your presentation.
- Choose Slides from the top let drop down menu.
- Under Replace Slides at the bottom, select from Powerpoint slides or Brainshark Content
- Under the Brainshark content option, you will be able to view the following options:
- You will be able to select the Folder and Presentation then which slides you would like to add into the presentation to replace the current slides.
- Once the new slides are selected, you can adjust the slides that are in the current presentation to make sure you have the right information.
- Click Save once complete.
Notes: Remember to make a copy of your original presentation prior to making any changes.