Give users options. Create drop down lists, and radio buttons within a form layout.
List single choice
List Single Choice field allows users to select one choice from a dropdown list selector.
List multiple choice
List Multiple Choice fields allow users to select multiple options from a list.
Radio Buttons allow users to select one choice from a list.
- Report Label: When a form report is generated, the field title shown in the report can differ from the field title shown in the form.
- Example Value: Enter in examples to assist users when entering their data.
- Active: Making the field active or inactive
- Visible to User: Can the field be seen on the form in the app?
- Visible in Output: Can the field input be seen in the PDF form receipt (when the form is submitted), drafts or submitted form details in the app
- Read Only: No data can be entered
- Mandatory: Is it mandatory to complete this field?
Select a List
- Select an Existing List: Select an existing list using a dropdown selector of all the lists that have been made using the ‘List’ Section in the admin portal or lists that have been made using ‘Build a List’ in other list fields.
- Filter List By Another List Selection: Filter the available list options by the selection of a previous list. Build a List.