As a Learning Administrator or Learning Author, you can limit the number of course retries for a Coaching Activity only if Automated Feedback is enabled for that activity.
To set the limit of retries:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of the activity.
- Select Automated Feedback toward the top of the page.
- Click the toggle to the right of the Automated Feedback line.
- Select Metrics.
- Select the number of permitted retries from the right side drop down menu (1-10).
- Fill out all other required fields for the activity
- Press Save and Return to Course to store changes.
- This setting can only be edited before submissions have been made
- If a user has exceeded the number of retries they will need to be re-enrolled into the course for additional access.
How to create a coaching activity with machine analysis
How do I get past the "You have reached the maximum number of retries" message?