Automated feedback (formerly known as Machine Analysis) can be enabled when creating a coaching activity. Users who have the permissions to 1) create Coaching Activities and 2) create Coaching Activities with Advanced Feedback will be able to enable this option when creating a coaching activity.
To create a Coaching Activity with Automated Feedback:
- Navigate to the Coaching tab.
- Select the Create button located at the top right of your page.
- Select Coaching Activity.
- Select Automated Feedback from the top menu options.
- Click the toggle toward the top right to enable automated feedback
- Coaching activity creators may also decide to enable Advanced Feedback via the additional toggle that populates below.
- Select the language.
- Activity creators may decide to enable Advanced Feedback via the toggle below the language selections.
- Enter any Topic phrases you would like the participants to include or avoid.
- Enter any Metrics you wish to enable:
- Rate of speech
- Number of retries allowed
- Filler words percentage.
- Set duration.
- Grade level.
- Set any other settings under the other top tabs.
- Press Save to store changes moving forward.
- If you do not see this feature, you will need to contact your company administrator. This is an add-on to the Brainshark for Coaching and must be turned on at the company site level, and additionally enabled within the creator's user profile.
- Automated Feedback must be enabled before anyone is invited to participate in an activity.
- There is no additional cost when enabling Automated Feedback for your company's Brainshark Site.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos