Brainshark offers a free Training portal that provides various training videos and documentation.This would require the user to establish separate user credentials from the version in their main company portal. One available Curriculum is the Brainshark Administration Certification - Basics curriculum is designed to help Company Administrators more effectively manage the back-end of their site. This curriculum is available to all users who want to learn more about a Company Administrator's capabilities.
To enroll in the Brainshark Company Administrator Training:
- Navigate to Https://www.Brainshark.com/Training
- Click on the Login button in the top right corner.
- If you have not logged in to this site before, select Create account.
- Once you create an account, you will receive an e-mail with credentials to log in.
- Upon logging into your Training account you will automatically be forwarded to the Content tab.
- Select the Learning tab from the top of your account.
- Watch the Welcome Video in your Learning Locker.
- Then select Course Catalog. This can also be accessed from the drop-down menu from the Learning tab button.
- Search for or Select the Administration Certification Basics curriculum.
- Select Enroll toward the top right.
- Some of the courses within this curriculum may be temporarily unavailable due to current update maintenance.
- You may take some or all of these courses in any desired order.
- This process can be used to register for any of the other certification training found on our Help and Training site.
- We recommend to use the Training site in an alternative web-browser than your main company Brainshark site to avoid misdirects or log outs. Only one Brainshark site may be logged into one browser at the same time. There is a related article linked below with further recommendations with this.