Custom certificates can be added to a company's Brainshark site so viewers can receive them when they have met the completion criteria of a presentation or course. Certificates can only be added by a Company Administrator.
To upload a custom certificate to your Brainshark site:
- Create a PowerPoint slide of the custom certificate and include all of the necessary parameters. Please refer to the Custom Certificate Guide for detailed steps with this.
- Send the finalized PowerPoint file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that the Custom Certificate only use Supported Fonts.
- If unsupported fonts are used on a custom certificate, the Brainshark system may replace the font with a supported version or special characters.
- This request must be submitted by a Company Administrator or approved by a Company Administrator prior to being processed.
- Upon request, Support will review Custom Certificates prior to upload to a site. We recommend to test certificates prior to launch in order to ensure quality standards.
- Embedding fonts will not solve issues related to unsupported fonts.
If you need additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.