Content authors can store presentations under the Wraps page, in lieu of My Content. This page serves as a secondary 'My Content' tab that simultaneously removes the presentation from view on the main Content Portal page.
A piece of content will be housed in My Wraps when the following security setting has been enabled for the presentation: Presentation is only available for personalizing content (presentation is not visible to other users).
To remove a presentation from the Wraps section:
- Navigate to edit mode of the presentation.
- Select the Security tab.
- Deselect Presentation is only available for personalizing content (presentation is not visible to other users.)
- Click Save to store changes moving forward.
To view presentations stored within the Wraps section:
- Select the Content tab from the top left of your Brainshark account.
- Select My Content from the drop-down menu.
- To the right of the search bar, select the drop down menu that says Presentations. (screen-shot below)
- Select Wraps.
*Note: If someone already has the URL to the presentation and the presentation is active, they will still be able to view the content via the URL link despite it being placed under Wraps.