Company Administrators can grant users access to store content in a personal authoring folder that is only visible to them by default. When a Personal Authoring Folder is created, the user automatically has viewing and authoring permissions to that folder.
Company Administrators can follow the below steps to set up a personal authoring folder.
- Navigate to Administration via the user icon in the top right in Brainshark.
- Click Users, then Manage users from the menu on the left.
- Search for the user, and select the three dots (ellipses) to the right of the Active column. You will need to hover your mouse to see this button (see below).
- In the drop-down menu, select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the User properties section and select the checkbox for Create a personal authoring folder for this user.
- Click Submit to store changes moving forward.
- Company Administrators can also enable this option in bulk by entering a number "1" in column L of a Bulk User Upload spreadsheet.
- If desired, an Administrator can expand Viewing, Authoring, or Administrative folder permissions to other users from the Manage Folders section of Administration