As a Company Administrator, you can edit user's accounts to give them different levels of access within your Brainshark site.
To edit a user's permissions:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Click Manage Users in the side navigation:
- Search for the user profile you'd like to edit, then click the 3 dots to the right of the user.
- Click Roles & Privileges:
- You will see the Roles below to be able to select which permissions you would like this user to have:
- Click Save at the top of the page or move to the section and it will prompt you to save changes made.