Company Administrators, Learning Administrators, and Learning Managers have the ability to reactivate an inactive user to allow them to log in.
To reactivate a user:
- Open your Administration tools found in your Brainshark profile.
- Go to the Manage Users page found in the Users dropdown (see below):
- Search for the user you want to reactivate. If you have Filters applied, please ensure it does not include "Active." If it does, scroll down and select either All or Inactive from the Status dropdown.
- Once you've located the user, hover over the selection and select the three dots button that appears, then select Roles & Privileges.
- Scroll down to the Access section.
- Toggle on the "Account is active" option, then click Save.
- What is the difference between Inactive, Delete and Permanently Delete a User?
- How Do I Inactivate a User?