Below permissions are used for the Oauth2 connection
- Perform requests at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
- Access unique user identifiers (openid)
- Manage user data via APIs (api)
For more information, visit Enable OAuth Settings for API Integration
The user level permissions needed to handle the syncing
- API Enabled - Allows the user to use applications (Required)
- The OAuth method for authentication now requires that "API Only User" setting is not selected for the sync user
General User Permissions
- Edit Tasks - Allows the user to create, edit, and delete tasks (Required)
User must have access to ALL Brainshark Apex classes
Standard Object Permissions required for data sync from Brainshark
- Accounts - Read enabled
- Cases - Read enabled
- Contacts - Read enabled
- Leads - Read enabled
- Opportunities - Read enabled
Please enable Read Permissions on any other objects you would like to include Brainshark Content on.
Custom Object Permissions
- Enable all permissions for all of the Brainshark custom objects.
- All Brainshark_Learning__c custom fields should be readable and editable by the sync user.
- Enable Read permissions for any of the other custom objects you would like to include Brainshark content on.