Company Administrators, Learning Administrators, and Learning Managers have the ability to inactive users. Inactivating a user is a quick method to prevent someone from logging in without having to reassign or delete content they created.
To Inactivate a user:
- Navigate to your Administration tools
- From the Users card, select Manage Users:
- Search for the user you'd like to inactivate
- From the Actions menu, select Edit Profile:
- Unmark the User's account is active (the user can login) checkbox:
- Click Submit to apply your changes
What is the difference between Inactive, Delete and Permanently Delete a User?