If you were invited to participate in a Coaching activity, you will be able to participate by logging into your Brainshark account directly or by accessing the activity through the e-mail received. Regardless of whether you are on a tablet, mobile phone, or laptop, you will be able to access your Brainshark account and participate in Coaching activities.
To participate by logging into your account:
- Go to www.brainshark.com
- Select Login in the upper-righthand corner and enter in the email address associated with your account.
- Once logged in, navigate to your Coaching tab.
- In the ribbon at the top of the page, if you have an activity to be completed, you will see a To be completed section with a number of Coaching Activities that need a Submission.
- Click the Title of the Coaching Content to Select the activity to be completed.
- Depending on the settings chosen by the Creator of the Activity, you can select one of the options to create your Take. (Please see below for an example)
- Follow the prompts shown after selecting an option from the New Take screen, to complete the activity.
To participate after receiving the Coaching activity invitation e-mail:
- Open the message in your email client (Outlook, Gmail, etc.)
- Click the View Activity button at the bottom of the message
- Follow the prompts shown to complete the activity
- If your device has a webcam, you can record yourself from wherever you are to complete the challenge
- You may also have the option to upload an existing video – use this option if you have specific third-party tools you prefer to use when recording