A Company Administrator is able to automate the Bulk User Upload process. This is possible by having a file be delivered daily to our FTP server.
To automate the Bulk User Upload process, you will need to:
- Submit a request to Support@Bigtincan.com with the required information below:
- Grant permission to Brainshark to create a generic Company Administrator account for upload purposes
- A Company Administrator will need to grant Support permission to enter/'impersonate' the account for that ticket.
- Specify which email address(es) you would like to receive logs from the processing of the file
- Specify whether you want the Group Memberships replaced with those in the file or should we append the groups.
- Complete the Bulk User Upload spreadsheet in the standard bulk user upload format
- Please see Guide to Preparing a Bulk User Upload
- With these items the ticket will then be escalated to our Tier II Technical Support Engineers whom will further assist with the setup.
Note: The file will need to be delivered to our FTP Server. Brainshark can process any number of users but will break requests into batches of 10,000 users for processing. If a request exceeds 50,000 users, Brainshark may require the upload to be processed outside of peak usage hours.
Note: Setup time is approximately one(1) business day from the time all required information has been collected. Support will send the required criteria to Operations for setup through an escalation.
Note: Unless specified we will ignore the password field when updating a user.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.