If a user exceeds the set number of login attempts for the Brainshark Site, they will be locked out for a set period of time. These settings are determined by Company Administrators, who can also manually unlock a user profile.
To unlock a user profile:
- Navigate to Administration via the user icon in the top right in Brainshark.
- Click Users, then Manage users from the menu on the left.
- Search for the user, and select the three dots (ellipses) to the right of the Active column. You will need to hover your mouse to see this button (see below).
- In the drop-down menu, select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the User properties section and deselect the checkbox for User account is locked due to excessive login failures.
- Scroll down and click Submit to save the changes.