If you would like to report on who made a user inactive, you will be able to as a Company Administrator or a Learning Administrator.
To report on who made a user inactive:
- Log into your Brainshark account and select the Reporting tab
- Click Administration reports from the left-hand menu
- Select the report titled Users report
- On the Reports Basics page, scroll down to the Output section and select CSV as the output format
- Next, click the Report Options tab
- Select the option Include inactive users
- Select Run report
- In the report, you will see that in the last columns on the right, columns AQ and AR, titled LastDeactvatedByApp" and Last DeativiatedByUser. This will show who last deactivated the user.