Learning Courses can be archived; however this process is different than general presentations. This can be done by the Learning Author, Learning Administrator or Company Administrator.
To archive a Learning Course:
- Select the Learning tab.
- Select My Courses & Curriculums from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the course, and hover your mouse to select the three dots (ellipses) to the right of the line item.
- Select Archive Course.
- A pop-up window will appear. Confirm the setting adjustment by selecting the second Archive button.
- At this time curriculums cannot be archived. While we typically would think of a curriculum as its own entity; within Brainshark a 'Curriculum' is rather an organization of the individual standalone courses. The curriculum acts like a string that ties these individual courses together, within a certain order. As the real 'content' are the courses themselves, you would be unable to archive a curriculum.
- Content currently cannot be archived through the Administration Manage Content page.