As Company Administrator, you may receive a request or need to change the username tied to a Brainshark account. Company Administrators will have the ability to edit a user's profile information via the Administration menu.
To change a username tied to an account:
- Navigate to the Administration menu.
- Select Users from the left side Settings.
- Click Manage Users.
- Hover over the desired User and on the right a horizontal 3 dots will appear Click this 3-dots menu.
- From this dropdown menu click Profile.
- Enter the new username into the User Name field.
- At the top right of the page, click the Save button to submit your changes.