If content is stored in a folder that requires Content Approval, this will need to be unlocked to allow authors to make additional edits. Users with Folder Administrator permissions to the folder where the content resides are able to unlock presentations for this.
To unlock a presentation as a Folder Administrator:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Content to open its drop-down menu.
- Select Manage Content from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the presentation by searching or filtering.
- Select the ellipsis under the Action column and click Unlock.
- Authors will now be able to make edits and request new approval once their edits are complete.
NOTE: Folder Administrator permissions are required for approving the content after changes have been made. For more information, view our tutorial on Content Approval.