As a Company Administrator, if you'd like a user to be able to run reports on content, you'll need to make sure they have authoring rights to the folder the content resides in, in addition to checking the "User can access Reporting" box on their profile. If your User needs to report on content that they didn't author, they will also need administrative permissions to the folder the content resides in.
To grant an end-user access to Reporting:
- Navigate to Administration from the top right of your account.
- Click Users.
- Select Manage Users from the 'Users' dropdown.
- Search for the User profile, hover your cursor over the User profile, then select the three dots (ellipses) that appear on the right.
- Select Roles & Privileges.
- Scroll down the page to the Access section.
- Ensure that the checkbox for User can access Reporting is marked.
- Click Save to submit your changes.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click the Folder Permissions tab.
- Ensure the User has Inherited or Explicit for all needed folders. If your User needs to report on content they didn't author, ensure that these users are also granted Administration Permission.
- Click Save once completed.
Please note if the user does not have Inherited or Explicit permissions as Author or Administration please follow the steps in this article here: Editing Folder Permissions