As a Company Administrator, if you'd like a user to be able to run reports on content, you'll need to make sure they have authoring rights to the folder the content resides in, in addition to checking the "User can access Reporting" box on their profile. If your User needs to report on content that they didn't author, they will also need administrative permissions to the folder the content resides in.
To grant an end-user access to Reporting:
- Navigate to Administration from the top right of your account.
- Select Manage Users from the 'Users' dropdown.
- Search for the User profile, hover your cursor over the User profile, then select the three dots (ellipses) that appear on the right.
- Select Profile.
- Scroll down the page to the User Privileges section.
- Ensure that the checkbox for User can access Reporting is marked.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and click Set Permissions under the 'Edit User' section on the left-hand side.
- Ensure the User has a marked checkbox in the Author column for all needed folders. If your User needs to report on content they didn't author, ensure that these folders also have a checkbox marked in the Administrator column.
- Click Submit once completed.