A Company Administrator can assign Folder Administrator permissions to users which they would like to have additional access to.
To assign Folder Administrator permissions:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Users on the left hand menu.
- Select Manage Users from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the user's profile that you wish to grant permissions to.
- Hover on the right side of the profile and Click the three-dotted icon that appear next to the Active Column for this user and select Permissions.
- Mark the Administrator checkbox for the appropriate folder(s).
- Click Submit to save your changes.
Note: For additional information on Folder Administrators' abilities, please see the following article: What is a Folder Administrator?