A Company Administrator or Learning Administrator can assign Folder Administrator permissions to users which they would like to have additional access to.
To assign Folder Administrator permissions:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Users on the left hand menu.
- Select Manage Users from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the user's profile that you wish to grant permissions to.
- Hover on the right side of the profile and Click the three-dotted icon that appear next to the Active Column for this user and select Folder Permissions.
- Select the folders you want to make this user an Administrator of. Then select the Edit Permissions button on the top right.
- This modal will appear to select Add to existing or Replace all with.
- You will then select the permission type in the option box below.
- There is an additional option if you have selected a Parent folder that has a single folder beneath or multiple folders. If you want the same permissions that you are updating to apply, select the Apply button.
- Finish off with selecting Save.
Note: For additional information on Folder Administrators' abilities, please see the following article: What is a Folder Administrator?