Company Administrators can manage and make changes to the Presentation expiration email and email delivery interval in Administration.
How to Edit a Presentation Expiration Email:
- Navigate to the Administration menu.
- On the left-hand menu, select Company.
- From the drop down select Presentations.
- Subsequently click Security.
- In Expiration Warning
- Enter the email address to be notified for all presentation expirations.
- Enter the Primary Expiration Message, up to 255 characters, that will be displayed to the viewer when a presentation has expired.
- Enter the Expiration Instructions, up to 1,024 characters, that will be displayed to the viewer when a presentation has expired.
- Enter one or more expiration warning intervals for Email (in days) Default is: 1, 7, 30.
- Click the Save button in the top right to submit changes.