Company Administrators now have the ability to update usernames and emails without reaching out to support. Administrators can now download a template that allows the administrator to manually update multiple users’ usernames and/or email addresses.
To bulk update usernames and emails:
- From the Administration menu.
- Select Users from the left side Settings menu.
Select Manage Users from the drop-down menu.
Click on the Request Bulk Update button.
- Select Emails/Usernames from the drop-down menu.
Click on the Download template button to download the .CSV file.
- Complete the required fields by entering the current usernames of the users you wish to update within the CurrentUsername field.
- To only update username or email address, complete the CurrentUsername and then complete the NewUsername or NewEmailAddress respectively.
- If you would like to update the user’s username, enter the new username in the NewUsername field.
- If you would like to update the user’s email address, enter the new email address in the NewEmail field.
Once you are finished entering the information into the file, upload the completed .csv by clicking the Upload .csv button.
If you filled the .csv out properly, you will now see the users have been updated and you will be greeted with a confirmation message.
- If there are errors contained within the file, you will see the following error message appear after uploading the .csv file.
Click on the Download error file button to download an error report that will outline the errors that are contained within the file. You will then be able to fix the errors according to the report and re-upload.