Tips to editing the Brainshark CRM Connector for Salesforce Search settings.
From within Salesforce go to Brainshark Setup tab-->Click on Search Settings
- You cannot EDIT a published Configuration
- Click on the Gear Icon to duplicate the published config
- Type in a name for the new settings
- Add date to the name so you know when it was applied
- If you have a Search Settings file from Brainshark Support or your Implementation Consultant, then you can click on Advanced and then copy the text from the file into this section
- Make sure you save before leaving this page.
- If you do not have a file and are manually using the built in tools you may do so also.
- Once the Edits are done you can click on the Gear Icon to Publish
*Note: If additional edits are needed:
- Click on the Dropdown on the Name of the published file and choose the Default Config or another version that is available.
- Click on the Gear Icon to publish the default file
- Click on the Dropdown on the name of the published file and choose the Config file you want to edit.
- Make edits and repeat if necessary.