Head Coaches are otherwise known as 'Challenge Administrators'. This is a permission that Company Administrators can grant to user profiles.
To enable this setting individually, please navigate to:
- Select the Administration tab from the top right of your account.
- Select Manage Users from the green Users card.
- Search for the user profile.
- Select the three dots (ellipses) under the Actions column.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page & check the box for User Is a Head Coach.
- Click Submit to store changes .
This can also be performed for a large number of users with the User Bulk Upload form.
Note: 'User can create Coaching Challenges' is a prerequisite setting for the Head Coach permissions.