Company and Learning Administrators, as well as Learning Managers, are able to change users' Manager assignments through the Manage Users section of Administration.
- From the drop-down in the top right corner, click Administration.
- Under the 'Users' section click Manage Users.
- Search for the user you are looking to change the manager assignment for, hover over the result, then click on the three dots button that appears on the right hand side.
- Select Profile.
- Below the Manager Username field click Find.
- In the pop-up that appears, search for the new manager, click on the result and select Save.
- The profile information field should now reflect the new manager's username.
- Click Save.
- How can I add a new user to Brainshark?
- How do I add a manager in a user profile?
- Video: Manage Users
- Manage Users Documentation