Brainshark user accounts may contain a primary listed e-mail address, as well as a secondary e-mail address. The 'Secondary E-mail Address' assists with login purposes, and in some instances this may assist Brainshark Support with account access to troubleshoot inquiries.
To add a secondary email address to a user profile as a Company Administrator:
- Select the Administration tab from the top right of the Brainshark account
- Select Users from the left side Settings menu.
- Select Manage Users from the drop-down menu.
- Search for the user profile.
- Hover your mouse over the user line and select the three dots (ellipses).
- Select Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the secondary e-mail into the associated field box.
- Press Save at the top of the page.
To add the secondary e-mail address to your user profile as an end user:
- Select the 'Name' drop-down menu from the top right of your Brainshark account
- Select Edit Profile
- Under the 'Contact Information' section, enter the e-mail address into the Secondary E-mail field
- Scroll to the bottom of the page & press Save to store changes
- If the 'Secondary E-mail' field is grayed out, your Company Administrator has not granted your profile access to perform this.
- Brainshark Support would be unable to process any direct changes to user profile contact information.
- If you are using a shared account, you may be able to temporarily add a 'secondary e-mail' address to then grant Brainshark Support access to the account for troubleshooting.