Company Administrators will have access to establish Group Managers. Group Managers may be established manually, or through the Group Bulk Upload form.
To assign Group Managers manually:
- Select the Administration tab
- Select Manage Groups under the 'Groups' section
- Search for the desired group, and select the three dots (ellipses) under the 'Actions' column
- Select Profile from the dropdown menu
- Select the Find icon under the 'Group Managers' section
- Search for the user profile & click the username in blue
- Changes will save automatically. Once applied, the user profile name will be listed under the Group Managers section.
*Note: Groups can have multiple Group Managers assigned. User profiles can also be listed as managers to multiple groups.
- Quick Tip: Establishing Group Managers
- Brainshark Group Manager Role
- Guide to Preparing the Group Bulk Update form