There is not a direct way to pull a list of authors in a Brainshark site, but a user with Company Administrator privileges can run a Users report to retrieve this information. To do so, do the following:
- Navigate to the Reporting Tab;
- Under Standard Reports on the left, select Administration;
- Select the Users Report;
- Click on the Report Options tab and mark if you would like to include Inactive or Deleted Users;
- Click Run Report and open the file;
- Within Column AK (NumFoldersAuthorPrivelleges) it provides the number of folders that a user has been given authoring permissions to. If this field is blank, the user is not considered an author on the site. If this column has a value greater than 1, they are considered an author.