Any user with Company Administrator privileges may obtain a list of all active Company Administrators by running a User Bulk Download report in a CSV format. Company Administrators can also browse the members of your auto-created "Administrators" group to determine who has been given this role.
To obtain a CSV report of all active Company Administrators:
- Click the Reporting tab.
- In the left-hand menu, select Administration reports.
- Select the report titled User Bulk Download.
- Select Run Report. Any user listed in the Column M titled "IsCompanyAdmin” that has a value of ‘1' listed is an active Company Administrator.
To view all current members of your Administrators user group:
- Select Administration from your profile in the top-right corner.
- Click Manage Groups found in the Groups card.
- Search for a group titled "Administrators" using the search bar, then select Members from the Actions column to the right of the group name.
- In the Search dropdown menu near the top of the page, select Current Members from the list of options, then click Go.
- You can also choose to include any inactive users as well by marking the checkbox provided.