When utilizing the recording features within Brainshark, you need to ensure the microphone and camera is not only allowed on a browser level, but also on a system level.
If you are experiencing an error message "Technical Error" on your Mac, please follow the instructions below:
- Open up System Preferences on your computer. (You can use Spotlight Search to find this quickly by hitting the Command + Space keys)
- Open Security & Privacy
- Click the lock 🔒icon to make changes.
- Under the Privacy Tab select Camera
- If you see Google Chrome or Safari unchecked, check it in so that Brainshark can access your camera.
- Select the Microphone option and do the same. Make sure Google Chrome and Safari is checked in to let Brainshark access your microphone