To install the SAML Chrome Panel extension:
- Navigate to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for “SAML Chrome Panel”
- Click Add to Chrome > Add extension
- Access Chrome developer tools by hitting F12 (or Open the Chrome menu at the top-right corner of your browser window, then select More Tools > Developer Tools)
- Once the SAML Chrome Panel extension has been added, a SAML tab should be visible within this tool.
To obtain a SAML Trace with Chrome Panel:
- Open a new browsing window
- Open the developer tools and select the SAML tab
- Navigate to your login page and replicate the issue.
- Once results have been captured, click Export in the top-right corner of the tool (results will be exported in a JSON format):
- Send the exported JSON to Bigtincan Support with details regarding the URL you are trying to access.