As an Author or an Administrator, you may want to add content from Brainshark's Training Site (https://www.brainshark.com/training) to your own site to share it with your users. The best way to do this is to set your content up as a link to the Training site content. This will ensure that you always have access to the most up to date version.
To gather the link from Training and add this in your company site
- Log into your account at https://www.brainshark.com/training
- Search for the content you want to link to
- Hover over the thumbnail image, then the 3 dots and select Get link (see screenshot below)
- Highlight and copy the link in the box next to Link to this presentation (see screenshot below)
- Use this link to create the presentation or course in your company site.
- For more information how to use a URL to make a presentation, click here Quick Tip: Link to Web Content
- For more information on using a URL to make a course, click here Create a Course
Why am I not marking complete in my URL course?