The Brainshark player can be embedded into a website so that the player is viewable as part of the site instead of posting the URL on the page and launching the player in another window. There are two options for generating the necessary HTML code for this process.
To generate the embed code as the author or a Company Administrator:
- Log into your Brainshark account
- Edit the presentation you are looking to embed
- On the Presentations Properties, click on Embed next to the current address field
- Click on the Embed code tab
- Choose the size of the presentation thumbnail you would like to embed
- Copy and paste the presented HTML code into your website
To generate the embed code as a viewer:
- While viewing the presentation, select the three vertical dots in the lower right-hand corner of the player
- In the drop-down menu, select Embed
- If you do not see this option, the author has not enabled viewers to access the embed code to the presentation
- Copy and paste the displayed HTML code into your site or use the displayed URL for linking to the presentation
*Note: If you do not see the embed option when viewing the content, please reach out to the author to enable this option.