If you have met the completion criteria requirements for a presentation and if the author enabled a completion certificate to this presentation, you will have the option to print your certificate after viewing the presentation.
The three ways users can receive a completion certification from a presentation are as follows:
By selecting the "download" button from the completion indicator
By selecting the "Next Up" button
- Check your e-mail inbox to see if you received an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with the certificate attached.
- It may take a little over an hour for the certificate to generate and send out, after completion has been met, and the Brainshark player is successfully closed.
- If the e-mail is not in your inbox, be sure to check your junk/spam folder to see if the e-mail was sorted incorrectly.
By selecting the "download" button from the completion indicator:
- In the upper left-hand corner of the Brainshark player, select the down arrow in the green completion indicator to begin the download.
By selecting the "Next Up" button:
- In the bottom right corner of the player, there will be a yellow circle will three vertical dots. After clicking this button, in the drop-down menu that appears, select the Next Up option to begin the download.
*Note: After your certificate completes downloading, you will be able to open the PDF file of your certificate and, from here, you will be able to save or print your certificate.