Find your content easily with Veelo’s Intelligent Search, whether it’s from your sales portal, CRM, or mobile device. Veelo searches through the title as well as the full text of the document.
Find exactly what you need by using:
Exact String Matching
If you know the precise keyword or phrase you're searching for, put quotation marks around it to find content that matches the phrase exactly.
For example, searching for "week 1":
- Finds results that match exactly the phrase "week 1"
- Excludes matches for only "week," "1," or variants such as "week one" or "1 week"
Boolean Operators: AND, OR and NOT
Using AND, OR and NOT helps you search more precisely when you have multiple keywords you wish to use.
- AND searches match both keywords. For example, searching for datasheet AND premium will show you results that contain both "datasheet" and "premium."
- OR searches match any keywords. For example, searching for datasheet OR premium will show you results that contain either "datasheet" or "premium."
- NOT excludes keywords from your search. For example, searching for datasheet NOT premium will show you results that match "datasheet," but do not contain the word "premium."
Combining the Search Capabilities
You can combine the different search capabilities to find exactly what you're looking for. For example: searching for datasheet AND premium NOT "microsoft dynamics" will turn up all results that contain the words "datasheet" and "premium," but exclude anything that includes the exact phrase "microsoft dynamics."
Do the search results include files from the My Files area?
Yes, any searches you perform will include results from the files you’ve uploaded in the My Files area.