A story is comprised of different files and media. By creating a story, users ensure that all essential files are grouped together and accessible when a user and other users need them. Users can also use stories to share information with people in their organization.
Stories must be assigned to relevant Channels and Tabs so that it reflects the content hierarchy of the Hub.
Some things that you need to check before creating a story:
- An appropriate channel that the story can belong to.
- If there is no appropriate channel for the story, users can create a personal channel and add a story there.
The different parts of creating a story include:
- Adding Description to Stories Using Text Editor
- Creating Meetings in Stories
- Configuring the Story Options
- Adding Metadata and Tags to Stories
- Creating Quicklinks