Content filter pinning allows you to feature content so your users see it front and center. When users click on a filter, they’ll see content pinned to the top left corner of the Home screen. Pinned content is also marked by a green bar to make it more prominent.
Note: Users will see pinned content only when they select a filter. No pinned content will show up otherwise.
Note: This article shows you how to pin Collections, but the same procedure applies to Files and Paks.
There are two ways you can add a filter pin to your content:
Step by Step
- Go to the Management Controls area, and click on the Collections tab.
- Click on the name of a Collection you would like to pin to go to its settings page.
- Expand the Tag Categories section.
- Click on the filter that you want to pin the content to. Note: Tag categories being used as filters will have the filter symbol () next to it.Check the Feature this content box and select Save.
- If you don’t see the specific filter you’d like to pin the content to, simply click + next to a filter tag category. Add the tag name, and check the Feature this content box. Click Add.
- Your content is now pinned to a filter and will be featured when the user clicks on the filter.
Can I pin my content to multiple filters?
Yes, you can. Content pinned to multiple filters will show up when users click on any of the filters it belongs to.
What happens when my users click on multiple filters?
It depends on whether your users click on multiple filters in the same category, or in different categories.
When users click on filters in the same category, all pinned content that belongs to either one of those categories will show up.
When users click on filters in different categories, only pinned content that satisfies both of those filters will show up.