The fifth section in the Me section is Notes. This is a library of all the user's personal notes, as well as a starting point in note creation.
To start a new note, users tap the "Create Note" button. This will bring them to a text editor with a plethora of options.
Start by typing a title or the body of the note. This will give access to the variety of text customizations.
- Customize font style and Size
- Decide whether certain text should be Bold, Italicized, or Underlined.
- Set Text Positioning
- Decide Font Coloring
- Add Numerical Lists or Bullet Points
- Customize Indentations
- Add Linkage
Adding Non-text Components to a Note
Users have the option to add different elements to their notes.
In the upper right corner of the Note, users have will see these symbols--each representing a type of non-textual element to enhance the note. In respective order a user may:
- Draw on the Note
- Add a Voice Recording to the Note
- Add an Image from their device to the Note
- Share the Note
- Loge to Salesforce or Delete the Note
*In addition, a user may link the Note to a specific story in the Hub by tapping "Add Link to Story" underneath the title and selecting the desired story.
In the end, a customized note with a variety of elements may look like: