To change the time and culture settings in on your Zunos account open the Settings module where you can view your Organization settings.
Setting the correct time zone for your organization is important for scheduling content, messages, quizzes, and events etc.
- Go to the Settings menu item.
- Go to the Organization tab, which should already be selected.
- Complete all desired fields such as time zone and culture setting.
- Select Save to save changes.
Tip: Change the culture for your account within settings. This feature will be used to format dates within the admin portal
- If the culture is set to English (Australia) the date format will appear as DD/MM/YYYY
- If the culture is set to English (United States) the date format will appear as MM/DD/YYYY