Bigtincan provides robust metrics for all Story-related activities. When content within Bigtincan is shared the following activities are tracked:
- When the email itself is actually opened (if the recipient’s email isn’t blocking our tracking pixel).
- When each file in the share is viewed.
- When/if each file in the share is downloaded.
- Aggregated views of success rates of shared content (the percentage of files shared against files opened), Top content being shared, top users doing the sharing, top email domains getting shared to, time line charts of share activity, etc.
- Time spent viewing each file.
- If the customer is integrated with Salesforce, we can also tie share activity to pipeline revenue, opportunity success rates, and other measurements there.