With Veelo for Outlook, you can access and share content using your Outlook account and track how your prospects and customers interact with it.
This article covers the steps for installing Veelo for Outlook if your IT policy requires that your IT department deploy all Outlook add-ins. If your IT policy allows individual users to install add-ins themselves, please refer to the Veelo for Outlook article.
To use the Veelo for Outlook add-in, you need:
- Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016
- A PC running Windows 7, 8, or 10
Step by Step
- Contact your Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the executable file and MSI package, and provide it to your IT department.
- Let your IT department know which users need the Veelo for Outlook add-in.
- Once the add-in has been deployed, instruct your users to restart their computers.
If your IT department requires further instruction on how to deploy an add-in using the User Group Policy, please email email@example.com.