To integrate a Box account with your Zunos account, simply follow the steps below.
Before you can start this process, ensure you have your Box credentials ready or log in to both Box and Zunos to ensure a smooth integration.
- In the Zunos Admin portal, click on the Settings section.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Click Create a New Integration.
- Click on Type Box and set the Integration to "active."
- A button will appear labelled "Log into Box," click this button.
5. A pop-up window will appear requesting access to Box, click "Grant Access to Box." If you are already logged into Box, the integration process will automatically begin. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to enter your login credentials.
6. The integration should now display the status of "Synced."
7. Click on your Zunos Drive section and now under Libraries you will find your Box folder directory now available.