Administrators can manage assignments within the Administrator's Portal.
How to Delete, Disable, and Edit Assignments
- Navigate to the Drive Section, listed in the Navigation Menu on the left of the screen.
- Select the Search Bar in the upper right corner of the section.
- Select the icon labeled "Assignments"
- This will prompt a comprehensive list of Assignments uploaded to the drive.
- To Delete: select the Assignment and click on Trash bin icon at the top of the screen.
- To Disable or Enable: Select the Assignment and click the "Active" toggle.
-To Edit: Select the Assignment This gives a concise list of details. An administrator may click on any of the options to update/edit the information. However, if they wish to add more in depth edits, such as editing criteria or adding supporting materials, they can click either the assignments title or the pencil to the right of "Content Details." This brings them to the full text editor.
See Assignment Inbox Overview for more information on tracking a user's progress.